10.10.2008 11:09 AM
Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
MultiDyne to show LiGHTBoX fiber transport at HD World
MultiDyne will feature its newly introduced LiGHTBoX bidirectional fiber transport designed for field and harsh environment applications at HD World Expo in New York City, Oct. 15-16.
Applications include electronic newsgathering (ENG), sports, military and any field application where battery-powered equipment is required. The LiGHTBox can be linked via tactical fiber cable to the DVM-2500, HD-1500, HD-3000 and HEMC-4000. The LiGHTBoX is fully customizable offering virtually any signal compilation.
The LiGHTBox supports:
- up to two HD-SDI at 1.5Gb/s or 3Gb/s — simplex or duplex
- one bidirectional, 12-bit analog video
- eight bidirectional audio, 24-bit, flat from 20kHz to 20kHz
- two RS-232C, RS-422, RS-485 or TTL at 9600 baud
- one Tally dry contact closure
- one Ethernet link, 10/100BASE-T or 1000BASE-T
- rugged case
- battery or AC supply operation
- Anton Bauer or IDX battery mounting plate
- single-mode or multimode configurations.
For more information, visit www.multidyne.com.