08.07.2007 12:24 PM
Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Matrox ships RT.X2 version 3.0 software
Matrox Video Products Group has released version 3.0 software for the Matrox RT.X2 real-time editing platform.
The Matrox RT.X2 3.0 release provides support for Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium and Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 software, as well as support for additional HD and SD cameras and editing resolutions, including the Panasonic P2 MXF 720p format.
New features include:
- Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium support
- Native editing of Panasonic P2 MXF 720p and SD files
- Panasonic VariCam 720p support
- New progressive SD editing resolutions
- Sony HDV 1080p support (HVR-V1 cameras)
- Canon 24f and 30f mode support
- Real-time color correction using RGB curves
- Real-time Adobe garbage masks
- Real-time sphere effect
- Real-time time code filter
For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.