Matrox releases Matrox MXO version 2.0
April 11, 2007
Matrox Video Products Group is demonstrating new features for its Matrox MXO 2.0 at NAB2007 that will allow Apple Cinema Displays and other DVI monitors to be used reliably for monitoring detailed editing work and color grading.
New Matrox MXO 2.0 features include:
- DVI monitor calibration — hue, chroma, contrast, brightness and blue-only adjustments;
- Super black and super white monitoring on the DVI display;
- Pixel-to-pixel mapping on the DVI display;
- Virtual bezel on the DVI display;
- New HD editing resolutions — 1080p at 23.98, 25 and 29.97fps; and 720p at 25 and 50fps;
- New DVI output resolution — 1024 x 768 at 59.94fps;
- Region of interest output selection in Presentation Mode;
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 support;
- Leopard support.
For more information, visit www.matrox.com/video.