09.13.2007 08:32 AM
Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Matrox Axio 3.0 adds real-time 10-bit, uncompressed HD support to Axio LE
Matrox Video announced at IBC2007 that software release 3.0 adds support for real-time 10-bit, uncompressed HD editing to Axio LE.
In addition, the Axio 3.0 release supports the Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium and Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 software, additional HD and SD cameras and editing resolutions and new real-time effects.
Additional new features in the Matrox Axio 3.0 release include:
- New progressive SD editing resolutions – email@example.com and 576p@25fps
- Sony HDV 1080p support (HVR-V1 cameras)
- Canon 24f and 30f mode support
- Sony XDCAM HD firstname.lastname@example.org and XDCAM HD export support
- Real-time color correction using RGB curves
- Real-time Adobe garbage masks
- Real-time sphere effect
- Real-time time code filter
For more information, visit www.matrox.com.