07.25.2006 08:00 AM
JVC introduces GY-HD110U ProHD camcorder
JVC has introduced the GY-HD110U, the latest version of its HD100 series of ProHD camcorders. With the same design as the GY-HD100U, the GY-HD110U implements a number of additional features requested by producers and cinematographers.
Features common to both include:
- true 24 frame progressive recording;
- full HD resolution 1280 x 720 image capture;
- interchangeable lenses with bayonet mount;
- three 1/3in native HD CCDs;
- output in multiple HD formats including 1080i;
- HDV and DV compatibility;
- time code; and
- standard 1/4in tripod mount.
JVC has added several features to the new GY-HD110U, including:
- a black-and-white viewfinder display mode;
- simultaneous use of both eyepiece viewfinder and tri-mode LCD display when powered by Anton Bauer or IDX battery system;
- selectable mirror mode on vertically flipped LCD display;
- adjustable setting of focus assist function;
- choice of three image formats on composite out (letterbox, squeeze, side cut);
- user selectable DNR ON/OFF menu setting; and
- 13 segment audio level indicator.
For more information, visit http://pro.jvc.com.