Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Inlet Technologies ships Fathom 3.0
Inlet Technologies has begun shipping its new Fathom 3.0 encoding platform, which offers content creators, programmers, distributors and digital media companies a quick and efficient solution for producing video for all screens ranging from HD sets to PCs and mobile devices.
The enhanced features of Fathom 3.0 increase the encoding flexibility and power for new media environments with dynamic needs. Fathom 3.0 supports:
- Mobile, Web, portable media players, IPTV and HD;
- Real-time encoding for SD and HD;
- Multiple source and media formats;
- Scene-by-scene segment re-encoding;
- Regulatory compliance and changing standards;
- Encoding and archiving.
For more information, visit www.inlethd.com.