Harris to present technology seminars at IBC2006 Training Zone
September 3, 2006
Harris will be presenting 14 one-hour seminar sessions on topics such as digital radio, mobile TV, IPTV and HD during IBC2006. Aimed at industry professionals who work in all aspects of broadcast, production, post production, mobile and Internet environments, these seminars will be held throughout the five days of the show and will take place in the Training Zone in Hall 8 at the RAI Convention Center.
The seminars include:
- Digital Radio: Audio & Beyond
- Rich Redmond, director of strategic marketing, Radio Systems Business Unit
- High Definition Television: Basics & Beyond
- Jochen Kuhnen, market manager, Videotek Test & Measurement Products
- IP Television
- John Delay, director, Strategic Management Networking Solutions
- Mobile Television: Considerations in Choosing an RF Frequency Band for Mobile Television
- Dave Glidden, director, TV Strategic Marketing & Business Development
Additional information about Harris is available at www.harris.com.