Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
ESPN’s Burns to speak at DisplaySearch HD conference
Bryan Burns, VP of strategic business planning and development at ESPN, as well as executives from Sharp and Vizio are among the speakers scheduled for DisplaySearch’s 2008 Conference: Confronting the New Reality, Sept. 15-17, at the Renaissance Hotel in Los Angeles.
During the conference’s opening session, “State of the Art: Beyond Ubiquitous High Definition,” Burns will be joined by:
- John Morriss, VP, partner management, Vizio
- Bob Scaglione, senior VP and group manager, Sharp Electronics Marketing Company of America
- Michael Rudd, chief of audio/video architecture, THX
- Phil Wiser, co-founder, chairman and president, Sezmi
- Ross Rubin, director of industry analysis, NPD Group
The gathering will focus on advances in HDTV and issues ranging from retail to service operators.
For more information, visit www.displaysearch.com/hdtv.