Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
DisplaySearch announce HDTV Conference agenda
The outlook for HD content and its distribution are two of the featured topics on the agenda for DisplaySearch’s 4th annual HDTV Conference Aug. 15-16 at The Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, CA.
The conference brings together the entire TV industry supply. Sessions will include:
- HD Content Outlook. The View from Movie Studios, Networks and Game Developers;
- Distributing HD Content. New Models, Markets, Challenges and Opportunities;
- Lessons from Retail. View from National, Regional, Online and Warehouse Club Channels;
- Outlook for High Definition DVD Players. What Does the Adoption Curve Look Like?
- The Digital Home. The Future of Home Networking, Media Centers and the Set Top Box;
- TV Brand Keynote. TV Market/Technology Outlook;
- Flat Panel TVs. Will They Dominate All Categories?
For more information, visit www.displaysearch.com/hdtvconference/agenda.html.
Back to the top