Cobalt Digital COMPASS 9035 conversion card supports openGear
August 13, 2007
The Cobalt Digital COMPASS 9035 card is an openGear conversion solution that provides HD/SD analog and digital input with audio embedding conversion and frame synchronization.
The card, which offers a Dolby decoder with metadata output as an option, is well suited for TV stations, post production, satellite/cable headends and mobile production vehicles. Like the entire range of COMPASS products, the card can be monitored and configured remotely using the Dashboard software. SNMP is offered as an option.
Among the 9035’s features are:
- HD/SD universal analog and digital inputs;
- Analog and AES audio inputs and AES output;
- 24-bit audio embedding or de-embedding;
- Frame sync with tracking audio delay;
- Audio channel mapping and level control.
For more information, visit www.cobaltdigital.com.