04.24.2007 08:00 AM
Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
ADC introduces GigE patch panel
ADC has introduced a GigE patch panel designed for copper wiring environments where frequent patching and higher density is required.
The new ADC UniPatch GigE Patch Panel is a professional patching system featuring a high-density card frame system, based on the ADC KRONE Direct-Edge LSA-PLUS termination system.
The ADC UniPatch GigE Patch Panel includes:
- Cat 5e channel compliance;
- Cat 6-compliant patch keyed to ensure proper patching;
- Thirty-two circuits per panel, rated for 30,000 insertions and/or withdrawals;
- Easily removable wire management bar option;
- Normal-through or straight-through availability; and
- Test access, patch, crossconnect and monitor functions in 100ohm-balanced transmission systems having a common signal format, bit rate and operation up to 1000 Mb/s.
For more information, visit www.adc.com.