Tektronix introduces enhancements to waveform monitor and rasterizer product family
April 6, 2009
Tektronix has announced several enhancements to its waveform monitor and rasterizer product family. The new enhancements include:
- Ancillary data decoding and monitoring support.
- Simultaneous decoding and monitoring of CEA-708 and CEA-608 Closed Captioning data, meeting the latest FCC requirements.
- Support for Active Format Description (AFD) and CGMS-A/Broadcast Flag data decoding and monitoring.
- For multichannel audio, new Dolby E Guard Band monitoring provides user-selectable thresholds and an intuitive bar meter display on the audio display to make it easier for operators to spot Dolby E audio problems.
- New black picture and patented frozen picture detection alarms.
Models that support the new enhancements include the WFM7120, WFM7020, WFM6120, WFM7100 with Option FP, WFM7000 with Option FP and WFM6100 with Option FP waveform monitors, as well as the WVR7120, WVR7020, WVR6020, WVR7100, WVR7000 and WVR6100 rasterizers.