Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
ON-AIR to launch new automation family
The QMC-2 master control switcher handles HD and SD formats.
At NAB2005, ON-AIR Systems will launch a new family of broadcast automation products. Each has been designed to integrate seamlessly with existing workflows.
The products include:
- playKast is the new master control system for automated playout and live news production. It is a fully featured system for remote scheduling, media browsing, automated playout and events monitoring, integrated multi-layered graphics overlay generation, as-run logging and management reporting.
- Kore is a new application for scheduling, media asset management and database workflow automation.
- transKoder provides automatic format conversion and mirroring of media files from nonlinear editing and graphics systems.
- Kapture integrates the ingest of tape-based content and satellite and line feeds into a single application. It enables monitoring of tasks across multiple channels, providing reduced running costs in a traditionally labor-intensive process.
- infoKast lets users integrate up-to-the-minute news, weather, sports results and stock market information into live or pre-recorded video from a single workstation.
- reKorder for Web streaming and video on demand.
These products can be networked together with the playKast to form a complete end-to-end playout system suitable for single channel or complex multichannel requirements.
For more information, visit www.on-air-systems.com.
Back to the top