Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Virtual Katy to debut VK 2.1
Virtual Katy, a Digidesign development partner, will showcase its new VK 2.1 release, offering workflow enhancements that fine-tune VK ergonomics and elevate its overall change management performance.
VK 2.1 deepens the control over the change management process and delivers a comprehensive solution for mastering the Pro Tools environment.
VK 2.1 Highlights include:
- Event Management: Elect any number of events and conform just those events;
- Event Filtering: One click and events can be sorted by source time or destination time;
- Event Alerts: Alerts in the status bar indicate the number of change events detected as well as the progress of your conform;
- Precise Triggering Controls: VK users can now set both a destination hour, or hour and minute;
- Expanded Format Support: VK 2.1 allows key number as well as ink number cutlists to be loaded;
- Intuitive EDL Management: Drag and dropping an EDL when there is no project now creates a blank project to store it;
- Intuitive Import Support: Importing a Change Note automatically sets a project to 24fps.
See Virtual Katy at IBC2006 stand 7.831or visit: www.virtualkaty.com.