Marquise Technologies to introduce RAIN
April 1, 2010
Marquise Technologies will unveil RAIN, its new color-grading solution powered by the NVIDIA Quadro Digital Video Pipeline, at the 2010 NAB Show.
RAIN (Radically Advanced Imaging N-gine) is a sophisticated color-grading system designed for client-supervised sessions. It offers a turnkey solution for grading commercials, music clips or feature films in mixed workflows. Based on NVIDIA Quadro DVP technology, RAIN combines the velocity of a video system with the power of a computer-based grading solution. It supports:
• direct path from image capture through process to image out;
• real-time image transport through 3G SDI;
• stereoscopy in 4:4:4;
• digital camera workflows (RED, ARRI);
• remote control of slave devices;
• output on tape or disk;
• expandable processing power; and
• support for Tangent Devices CP100, CP 200 and Wave control panels.
See Marquise Technologies at NAB Show Booth SL9712.