05.09.2008 12:00 AM
IEEE Issues Call for Papers for Fall Broadcast Symposium
The IEEE Broadcast Technology Society has issued a call for papers to be presented at its 58th annual broadcast symposium, scheduled this year for Oct. 15-17 in Alexandria, Va.
The organization is seeking papers in the following areas:
- Technical issues associated with the termination of analog television broadcasting
- Repurposing of analog transmission transmitters
- Digital radio and television systems
- Streaming, IPTV, VOIP, VOD, mobile TV wireless multimedia
- Wireless broadband networks
- Transmission, propagation, reception, re-distribution of broadcast signals
Abstracts should be limited to 500 words and are to be sent to the organization’s e-mail address, email@example.com
. They are due by May 23. The deadline for submission of full papers is August 29.