06.18.2004 12:00 AM
Broadcast Leaders Offer New Seminar Series
Miranda Technologies, Omneon Video Networks, Sundance Digital and Tandberg Television have created a seminar series designed to teach broadcasters networking, security, compression, storage and file exchange, taught from a TV engineer's perspective. The full-day seminar is aimed at station engineers, technical staff and managers.
Miranda Technologies is a manufacturer of video and audio equipment for broadcast, production and post production markets.
Omneon Video Networks is a provider of networked media servers for the broadcast and video industry.
Sundance Digital is a provider of television automation technology.
Tandberg Television creates systems for the delivery of live video and on-demand content across cable, DSL, fiber, IP, satellite and terrestrial networks.
The schedule is as follows:
* Thursday, July 1 - Boston, Mass.
* Wednesday, July 28 - Washington, D.C.
* Wednesday, August 18 - Atlanta, Ga.
* Wednesday, October 27 - Cincinnati, Ohio
* Wednesday, November 10 - Denver, Colo.
* Wednesday, December 15 - Sacramento, Calif.