Solid State Logic to Showcase Gravity Production System
April 8, 2008
U.K.-based Solid State Logic will show its Gravity Media Production Management system at next week’s NAB Show. Gravity offers HD and SD editing with effects on the same timeline as well as proxy editing while recording, plus the ability to generate multiple, simultaneous output formats in different resolutions.
The Gravity system features eight key modules:
SSL also will showcase the C200 HD Digital Production Console with an enhanced feature set that includes expanded management and I/O routing for more than 5,600 inputs and outputs. When combined with the SSL Stagebox system, the C200 provides modular, hot-swap I/O routing capabilities with configuration options for mic, line, AES and SDI I/O. The C200 HD offers full support for Tri-level sync with internal clocking to link such HD components as cameras and audio recorders. A C200 mobile configuration offers a 48-channel strip console to fit across a width of 92 inches.
- Asset Manager provides an overview of the entire system;
- Scheduler offers user-defined controls on a graphical timeline;
- Encoder and Decoder support multiple simultaneous streams at three data rates;
- Package Production Tool video editor features a customizable GUI that can simultaneously handle HD and SD content;
- Data Server uses an SQL database to store and retrieve metadata;
- The configurable Studio Monitor provides a visual overview of all system activity;
- Web Client is a scaled-down version of the Gravity Asset Manager;
- PPT runs within a standard Web browser.
Solid State Logic will be at Booth N4031.