Matrox Video Products Announces New Real-time Editing Software
August 3, 2007
Canada's Matrox Video Products Group announced that software release 3.0 for the Matrox RT.X2 real-time editing platform is now available. The Matrox RT.X2 3.0 release supports Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium and Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 software, plus HD and SD cameras and editing resolutions.
• Native editing of Panasonic P2 MXF 720p and SD files
• Panasonic VariCam 720p support
• New progressive SD editing resolutions
• Sony HDV 1080p support (HVR-V1 cameras)
• Canon 24f and 30f mode support
• Real-time color correction using RGB curves
• Real-time Adobe garbage masks
• Real-time sphere effect
• Real-time timecode filter
The Matrox RT.X2 3.0 software release is available for download from the Matrox Web site free of charge to all registered Matrox RT.X2 users. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium or Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 software is required in order to use the RT.X2 3.0 release.
Matrox RT.X2 hardware is available from authorized dealers worldwide, priced at $1,495 (plus applicable local taxes).