Focus on technology partners in immersive projection applications As well as providing projection technology to the booths of many fellow exhibitors, projectiondesign will have the support of several partners to showcase technology on their own booth, with a specific immersive projection application focus including:
· Immersive Active stereo 3D dome display combining 6-channels, 220 x 90 degree field of view using F35 AS3D projectors with content from 7thSense Design.
· Stunning interactive 16-channel multichannel collaboration and visualization wall using F22 projectors integrated by BOI Solutions, Inc, Cincinnati.
· An interactive decision-based table using F35 wqxga projectrors from KOMME®Z and Davit.
· Command and control imaging using a pair of FL35 wqxga ReaLED™ projectors with the latest processors from RGB Spectrum (Booth N1123).
· Presentation and display courtesy of Dataton WATCHOUT™ (Booth N1641)
· The finest screens from Da-Lite Screen Company (Booth C5408)
Education is the name of the game projectiondesign will host education seminars before, during and after InfoComm 2012 as well as hosting several partner initiatives.
“This year’s InfoComm trade show booth has been designed so that people can collaborate, do business, network and talk about future projects,” says Anders Løkke, Marketing Director at projectiondesign. “As well as having a huge visual impact there will be a few surprises for visitors and exhibitors alike, making InfoComm 2012 an event to remember for many years to come. Take special note of our hospitality event on Thursday afternoon!”
Don't miss one of the most exciting showcases of technology as well as a few surprises on Booth N1351, 13-15 June, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV.