Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
5/2/2012 1:39 PM
launched the MNG3 universal, compact modulator for ENG and security applications at the 2012 NAB Show.
The new MNG3 ensures a high degree of flexibility and features:
• dual waveform (single carrier/DVB-S2 standard or multicarrier/RUBY proprietary)
• agile RF output from 1.95GHz to 3GHz
• dual ASI and IP inputs
• single (8MHz) or double (16MHz) channel width for maximizing the useful bit-rate in the RUBY modes (up to 45Mb/s)
• compact size ( 4.3in x 6.5in x 1.4in)
• IP or RS232C controllable
Associated with TeamCast’s RSNG or RNG3 receivers, the MNG3 cope can be used in LOS (line-of-sight) and NLOS (non-line-of-sight) applications.