Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
9/14/2008 9:05 AM
I’ve discovered several ways a tired, perhaps somewhat hung-over IBC-er may be reminded he’s in Amsterdam at the IBC:
1. Your hotel room smaller than your home bedroom, but costs as much per night as your monthly mortgage.
2. Your hotel room doesn’t have a clothes iron, but does have an umbrella.
3. Every street is a something “straat” or “gracht”.
4. By the end of the convention day, your briefcase weights as much as you do.
5. The last thing you hear as you’re being run over is, “brrring, brrring.”
For more posts from IBC, visit the BE@IBC blog.