11/18/2009 11:43 AM
Also available with Matrox MAX technology for lightning fast H.264 HD encoding
Matrox Video Products Group today announced Windows 7 support for Matrox MXO2 LE, MXO2 and MXO2 Rack. The Matrox MXO2 family of I/O devices streamlines editing with Adobe CS4 Production Premium. These devices provide all the features of an I/O card in a sturdy breakout box with professional audio and video connectivity. The Matrox MXO2 devices are also available with Matrox MAX technology for accelerated H.264 file creation using Adobe Media Encoder.
“The entire Matrox MXO2 product line is now cross platform – PC and Mac – as well as laptop and desktop, and can easily be moved among the editing stations in a facility or taken on the road,” said Alberto Cieri, Matrox senior sales and marketing director. “Not only do these products meet the needs of content creators for input, output, and monitoring, they also speed up delivery to today’s digital formats. Creating Blu-ray discs and video for the web and mobile devices is much faster than ever before with Matrox MAX H.264 encoding technology.”
Key features of Matrox MXO2 LE, MXO2, and MXO2 Rack on the PC
• Works with Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) laptops and desktops
• HD/SD SDI, HDMI, HD/SD analog component, Y/C, and composite inputs and outputs
• Genlock – SD analog black burst (bi-level) or HD tri-level sync
• Unique Matrox calibration controls for 10-bit HDMI monitoring including blue-only
• 10-bit realtime hardware downscaling on output
• Professional audio inputs and outputs
• Works with all the codecs supported by Adobe Premiere Pro including AVCHD, HDV, DVCPRO HD, DVCPRO50, DVCPRO, and DV
• Captures to HD and SD codecs – 8- and 10-bit uncompressed and highly efficient Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame
• Includes Matrox A/V Tools, an easy-to-use application for fast capture/playback of audio, video, and still frames
• File-based workflow support – XDCAM, XDCAM HD, XDCAM EX, P2, P2HD
• RED workflow support
• Works with Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 4.2 and provides WYSIWYG support for popular motion graphics, animation, and compositing applications
• Also available with Matrox MAX technology for accelerated H.264 encoding with Adobe Media Encoder CS4 4.2
• Three-year hardware warranty and complimentary telephone support
Price and availability
Matrox products are available through a worldwide network of authorized dealers. Windows 7 drivers are available free of charge from the Matrox website for registered owners of Matrox MXO2 Mini, Matrox MXO2 LE, Matrox MXO2, Matrox MXO2 Rack and Matrox CompressHD.
Matrox Video Products Group is a technology and market leader in the field of HD and SD digital video hardware and software for accelerated H.264 encoding, realtime editing, audio/video input/output, DVD/Blu-ray authoring, scan conversion, capture/playout servers, clip/still stores, and CGs. Matrox's Emmy award-winning technology powers a full range of content creation and delivery platforms used by broadcasters, post-production facilities, project studios, corporate communicators, and videographers worldwide. Founded in 1976, Matrox is a privately held company headquartered in Montreal, Canada. For more information visit www.matrox.com/video.