8/11/2009 4:51 PM
Final Cut 7 and Motion 4 releases now compatible with entire FxFactory product line; over 200 plug-ins qualified for the new Apple pro video application release
Boston, MA – August 11, 2009 – Noise Industries, developer of visual effects tools for the postproduction and broadcast markets, announced FxFactory® compatibility for new Apple® Final Cut® Studio release. The FxFactory product line includes over 200 award-winning visual effects plug-ins optimized for real-time performance on the Mac platform. “We were anticipating the next major release of Final Cut and were adamant in providing immediate support for all FxFactory powered plug-ins,” comments Niclas Bahn, director of business development, Noise Industries. “The winning-combination of Final Cut and Motion’s innovative new features, coupled with the visual effects power of FxFactory products, will undoubtedly yield even more creative content. We are looking forward to our upcoming releases, which will compliment this Final Cut Studio release.”
High-Performance Visual Effects Tools
Developed for Adobe® After Effects® and Apple Final Cut Pro and Motion®, FxFactory leverages a high precision, hardware-accelerated rendering engine that enables users to push the limits of effects creation; producing radically unique and realistically organic looks with stunning image quality. FxFactory plug-ins span a wide range of categories that include: blurs, color correction, distortions, glows, half-tones and stylization filters, as well as generators and transitions. Each plug-in is complimented with a forward-thinking approach to design and development:
• Hardware Acceleration: Plug-ins developed to take advantage of the systems graphics card providing unbeatable previewing and rendering performance.
• Highly Customizable, Contextual UI: FxFactory presents users with minimal parameters and intuitively reacts and displays additional parameters based on user action. Parameters can be fully expanded allowing any effect element to be manipulated.
• Plug-in Development Engine: Unique in the industry, the FxFactory plug-in management interface provides broadcast designers a user-friendly development tool to design additional visual effects for Apple and Adobe video solutions.
• Integrated Help Desk: Plug-in documentation, support resources and tutorials are accessible in one click from the parameter inspector.
• Hundreds of Presets: Built-in presets are a timesaving feature, which allows users to explore new looks with minimal effort. Users can easily create their own presets and subsequently replicate the look.
Compatibility of FxFactory Powered Plug-ins
All Noise Industries plug-ins qualify for the new Final Cut Studio release, in conjunction with plug-ins from FxPack development partners that include:
• FxTiles: 3D filters and transitions with flexible animation controls and many built-in presets to achieve great results with minimal effort
• EasyLooks: Color grading plug-in that gives complete control over the final look of the completed video
• Futurismo: 8 animation-capable title generators with particle explosions, letter trails and more
• Backgrounds: A stunning collection of 8 animated generators, great as backgrounds for DVD projects and PIP
• CoverFlux: Scrolling still-image generator plug-in displaying up to 25 images in a dazzling 3D stack effect
• Decimal Counter: An easy to use counter that works with mono-spaced as well as proportional fonts without jitter
• ParticleMetrix: Easy-to-use particle explosions, shatters, builds, reveals and transitions
• SupaWipe: Object transition plug-in for Final Cut Pro and Final Cut Express, designed by Peter Wiggins
• Volumetrix: Stunning light effects and transitions with glows, glints and distortions
• Cine Fest: Film festival look with 12 theme elements, customizable colors, background media and titles
• Design Tools: Plug-ins that help constrain a project to specific layouts or color palettes; examples include client branding
• Drop In: A highly configurable 3D theme with multiple animating title and media elements
• Folding Cards: A dynamic, uncluttered 3D theme with 8 elements and a customizable color palette
• Heads Up Display (H.U.D.): A unique set of plug-ins to make your video look like it’s being seen through binoculars, weapon sights, old cameras and a wide range of high-tech gadgetry
• Light Pack: Fun and useful filters including Marquee, Paparazzi and Lens Flare
• Mondrianesque Complete: Includes 8 plug-ins with powerful customization and animation options to enhance the look of an edited piece
• Perf Motif: 7 elegantly animated generators with a full set of parameters to quickly adapt the theme to your project.
• Portfolio: Showcase up to seven photos and videos at once with this elegant theme sporting vintage and modern looks.
• Radical Wave: Hypnotic wave filter with numerous options to customize images, animation and secondary effects. Explore various looks with the 14 built-in presets.
• Slate Tools: Slate Tools plug-ins assist in creating slates and copyright notices commonly used in the broadcast industry.
• Urban: Media composition options within urban environments.
• Video Wall: Video wall construction with 3D space effects.
• World Cup: Stunning 3D animator that adds a configurable newscast finish to any project.
• Motype: Text animation capabilities complete with integrated motion mixers, character randomizations, motion blurs, letter particles, 3D cameras and background assortments.
Users must install the Noise Industries FxFactory engine to operate FxPacks. FxFactory is free and can be downloaded from http://www.noiseindustries.com/products/fxfactory/index.html.
Availability and Pricing
FxFactory Pro is available today for 399.00 USD. Additional plug-in packages are available for free or commercially starting at a price point of 29.00 USD. FxFactory plug-ins vary in price and can be purchased via the Noise Industries website (http://www.noiseindustries.com) or through select resellers. Adobe® After Effects CS3, Apple Final Cut Studio and Apple Final Cut Express 4 users can test drive hundreds of FxFactory plug-ins by downloading the free 15-day trial version from: http://www.noiseindustries.com/fxfactory.
About Noise Industries, LLC
Established in 2004, Boston, Massachusetts-based Noise Industries is an innovative developer of visual effects tools for the postproduction and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple, Adobe and Avid. For more information about Noise Industries, please visit: http://www.noiseindustries.com.
To schedule a press briefing or request a product review; please contact Kathleen Langlois or Janice Dolan at:
Zazil Media Group
(p) +1 413 374 7655
Zazil Media Group
(p) +1 617 817 6595