Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
YuMe unveils product suite for online video advertising
Dedicated broadband video advertising network YuMe has unveiled its full suite of interactive ad products to assist advertisers in buying video ads and improve the relevancy of the ads for viewers regardless of the device or platform they use.
With YuMe, advertisers can experiment and determine the ideal ad placement based on a campaign's goals and its ideally matched content genre.
YuMe's suite of new ad formats, include:
- Ad Takes, real-time text and logo creative customizations.
- Interactive Overlays, an invitation to interact in the bottom-third of an ad.
- Interactive Sponsored Watermarks, an invitation to interact appearing appears on top of the video content at pre-defined points in time.
- Interactive Menus.
- Viral Video Ad, which allows a viewer to create a custom video message using video clips, text and audio in front of a piece of video content they share.
- Branded Player, a customized player skin.
- Interactive text ads, contextually targeted text ads that can be served as a post-roll or mid-stream as an interactive overlay within content.
For more information, visit: www.yumenetworks.com/Gallery/shell.html.