Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Media Proxy to highlight Enigma LogServer v7
Mediaproxy will showcase version 7 of its Enigma LogServer system with full support for IPTV sources at IBC2008.
The Enigma 7 platform incorporates several enhancements to increase long-term usability, support the expanding IPTV market and provide for easy adaptability to the different regulatory requirements in every region.
New features include:
- Web browser interface to review, stream, configure and monitor all logging resources
- support for IPTV/ASI transport stream sources
- searchable caption logging and keyword notification
- support for multiple caption and text channels
- six-channel SDI or analog server in 2RU with up to 150 days of storage at 512Kb/s per channel
See Media Proxy at IBC Stand 7.A39, or visit www.mediaproxy.com.