12.01.2006 08:00 AM
Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
IPTV World Forum announces key speakers
Junction has announced speakers from across the telecom and broadcast industries for its March 2007 event. The announcement comes as more than 110 exhibitors confirm their attendance at the show — a new record — being held at the Olympia in London, March 5-7.
The conference will feature more than 40 worldwide telcos and ISPs discussing IPTV service deployment issues. In addition to the conference program, the event will also include leading content players and broadcasters, as well as an IPTV showcase area featuring service demonstrations from 25 worldwide IPTV deployments.
The IPTV World Forum will be held in conjunction with two other conferences: The Connected Home and TV Over Net. The three-day joint exhibition will be free.
The Connected Home, March 5-6, will feature:
- Peter Kerckhoff, senior VP of Content & Portal for T-Online
- Robin Truchy, director XBOX Live Europe, Middle East and Africa for Microsoft
- Thor Jes Thorisson, CTO of Siminn.
TV Over Net, March 7, will feature:
- Griffin Parry, director of Broadband & Mobile for BSkyB
- Vincent Dureau, head of TV technology for Google
- Kevin Baughan, director network strategy for NTL.
For more information, visit www.iptv-forum.com, www.the-connected-home.co.uk and www.tvover-net.com.