02.09.2011 01:52 PM
Bluestreak Technology publishes perspective on industry direction
Bluestreak Technology has released a summation of the “five more important technology numbers” of 2010 in an infographic published on the company’s website.
The document quotes various statistics about the industry to paint a picture of where the company sees the technology headed in 2011.
The infographic offers the company’s perspective on five sets of statistics including
- Percentage of online video that was available in HTML5 as of October 2010;
- Number of subscribers the TV industry lost in the second and third quarters of last year;
- Year-over-year growth rate of the Android OS from Q4 2009 to Q4 2010;
- Number of active Facebook users; and
- Number of hours of video added every minute to YouTube.
The document is available for free from the company’s website.