Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
‘IPTV Launch Guide’ offers direction based on real-world experience
Research and Markets has added the "IPTV Launch Guide" report to its stable of studies and research
“IPTV Launch Guide” is designed to save operators time and money by showing them how to leverage their experience and best-practices. Based on best-practices developed through hands-on trials and market rollouts, the guide eliminates costly trial-and-error implementations, provides consistency across the service provisioning workspace, and ensures the opportunity for continuous process improvement.
Topics covered include:
- The IPTV opportunity and challenge
- The IPTV launch in context
- Guidance for the Executive Sponsor
- Guidance for the IPTV Program Director
- Guidance for the Service Activation and Verification Project Team
- Detailed process description
- Ready-set-go: Determining IPTV service readiness
For more information, visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7046ab/iptv_launch_guide .