Report details innovation lifecycle for telecom industry
July 10, 2006
Telecom and information technology consulting firm Detecon has published the latest edition of the Detecon Management Report.
Entitled “Materializing telco innovation: How to get it right,” the report examines the innovation lifecycle, a framework developed by Detecon to describe the cyclical process telecom operators use to bring new products and services to market.
Articles inside the report include:
- Making innovation happen: The telecom innovation lifecycle
- Innovation intelligence: Telecommunication advantage for differentiation
- Identified an innovation? What now?
- Seeing is believing: Product innovation & prototyping — The missing link
- TelcoTelevision — Don't miss prime time!
- Operations: Making innovation happen
An executive summary is available at www.deteconamericas.com/dmr_report.shtml.