04.24.2007 10:00 AM
Mediaproxy unveils version 7 of Enigma LogServer
At NAB2007, Mediaproxy introduced version 7 of its flagship Enigma LogServer system, offering monitoring and logging of remote services for IPTV applications.
The new Enigma 7 platform incorporates several enhancements, including:
- Web browser interface to review, stream, configure and monitor all logging resources;
- Support for IPTV/ASI transport stream sources;
- Improved viewer ratings interface in review and monitoring clients;
- Searchable caption logging and notification of keywords;
- Support for multiple caption and text channels;
- Thumbnail view in status monitor and alarm history;
- New four-channel server with up to 365 days of storage at 512kb/s.
For more information, visit: www.mediaproxy.com.