Aspera introduces fasp 2.5 upgrade
May 19, 2009
At the NAB Show, Aspera unveiled the fasp 2.5 upgrade for the complete suite of Aspera software products, including Aspera Client, Point-to-point, Enterprise Server, Content Server and Content Web browser plug-in, faspex Server, Console and open architecture software development kit.
Aspera fasp transport technology is an emerging standard for the high-speed movement of large files over wide area networks (WANs) being used by Hollywood studios, broadcasters, sports leagues, government and corporations.
The fasp 2.5 software release enhancements include:
- suite of desktop and browser-based transfer applications;
- enhanced transfer automation and advanced scheduling capabilities;
- enterprise-scale transfer policy management;
- end-to-end tracking and reporting;
- enterprise-scale collaborative file transfer support.