Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Summit to explore future of news technology
The future of news acquisition, production and management will be on the table at the fourth annual News Technology Summit Oct. 5-6 in Dallas.
Sponsored by Broadcast Engineering and Broadcasting & Cable magazines, the summit will offer station, group and network news executives an opportunity to learn from their peers and exchange ideas on the latest developments in news technology.
The summit will feature keynote speeches from Jay Ireland, president, NBC Universal Television Stations; Bill Moll, president/CEO, Clear Channel Television; and Michael Clemente, executive producer at ABC News Now.
Panel discussions will focus on a variety of technology-related topics, including:
- New tapeless acquisition formats
- Producing news in HD and SD
- Making your news products more vital and profitable
- The changing newsroom
- Graphics creation
- Providing your news to those on the move
- Stories to air faster, better
- Managing and sharing news assets.
Back to the top