Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
nordahl.tv releases new market research report
nordahl.tv has just released "The First Annual North American Pro-Video HDTV Transition Report." This 46-page document provides market research, analysis, tabulations and forecasts for the nonlinear pro-video market.
It breaks the market into five segments.
- Editing and finishing workstations, hardware and software
- Visual effects and graphics workstations, hardware and software
- Related disk-based storage systems, SAN and NAS
- TV playout server systems
- News and sports production and server systems
The Report is based on current sales analysis of 12 pro-video companies with public filing requirements, in addition to estimating the sales of another 50-plus companies serving the pro-video market.
Additional details are available online.