02.17.2005 12:18 PM
Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Harris Broadcast to present seven technical papers at NAB2005
Seven technical experts and strategists from Harris’ Broadcast Communications Division will present papers at NAB2005 in Las Vegas.
The NAB2005 planning committee's selections span every Harris Broadcast Communications Division business unit —from Television Broadcast Systems, and Broadcast Systems Europe, to Networking and Government Solutions and Software Systems — and reflect the division's expanded focus in total content distribution solutions.
Among the Harris papers to be presented:
- TV: “Maximizing DTV ERP without Maximizing Your Utility Bill: A Case Study” by Joe Seccia, television transmission product manager, Mason, OH.
- Broadcast Systems Europe (European-standard transmission systems): “The Implementation of HDTV in the European Digital Environment” by Bernhard Baumgartner, director of product management for European-standard transmission systems, Rankweil, Austria.
- Software Systems (formerly Harris Automation Solutions and Encoda Systems):
- “Seamless Integration of Digital Asset Management and Broadcast Automation Enables New DTV Revenue Opportunities” by Brian Lay, product line director for automation, Sunnyvale, CA.
- Networking and Government Solutions:
“Video over IP: A Case Study” by Norm Slater, manager of video networking, Mason, Ohio.
“Using Enhanced VSB Modulation to Deliver Real-Time Emergency Management Information” by John Delay, director of strategic management, Mason, OH
For more information, visit booth C1907 or go to www.broadcast.harris.com.
Back to the top