Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
SSL unveils upgraded C300 HD Master Studio System
Solid State Logic unveiled an upgraded C300 HD Master Studio System at IBC2007.
Designed for film and post-production applications, the C300 HD is a compact, assignable console for fast, efficient sweetening and mix creation. The C300 HD addresses the requirements of nonlinear film and TV production, delivering operational efficiency and scalability.
Key upgrades include:
- Tri-level sync support
- Serial control of HD VTRs
- Enhanced 96kHz feature set with provision for up to 16 discrete audio channels
- Pec/direct switch option
- Three- or four-channel side/rear surround panning
- Extended DAW control with SoftKey keyboard commands
- Tilting center screen option
- Improved center section GUI with larger time code display, 32 full resolution meters and extended mix pass list display with 10 levels of undo
For more information, visit www.solid-state-logic.com.