Originally featured on BroadcastEngineering.com
Sound reinforcement takes center stage at AES New York City
Reflecting its increased commitment to content for sound reinforcement professionals, the 119th AES Convention at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City, Oct. 7-10, will feature 14 individual workshops.
- Broadway Designers Symposium: The Musicals;
- Intercom For Large Scale Events - Olympics, Superbowl, etc.;
- Wireless Management In Stressful Environments – RF in live events;
- Industrial Strength Audio — Corporate Theater and its Peculiarities;
- Surround Live — A Special Pre-Convention Event organized by Fred Ampel.
John Kilgore and Mary Falardeau have been appointed as live sound events co-chairs.
For more information, visit www.aes.org.
Back to the top