03.19.2009 09:55 AM
Solid State Logic to highlight C300 HD console
Solid State Logic (SSL) will showcase its C300 HD Master Studio System at the NAB Show next month.
Designed for film and post-production applications, the C300 HD Master Studio System is a compact, assignable console that enables fast, efficient sweetening and mix creation. The C300 HD addresses the requirements of nonlinear film and TV production.
Key features include:
- compact work surface
- external control of up to four DAWs simultaneously
- monitoring matrices that allow multiformat monitoring on several sets of speakers
- serial control of HD VTRs with trilevel sync support
- sonic signature reproduced in 40-bit floating-point algorithms
- fully integrated professional automation system
- enhanced TimeFreeze automation to increase mix efficiency
See Solid State Logic at the NAB Show in Booth N4031.